Meishuo Fire barrier is engineered as high performance fire resistive systems for sealing expansion joint openings. The systems are comprised of a flexible, high purity ceramic fiber blanket and galvanized steel or stainless steel as required to achieve a specified protection and endurance rating. Systems are secured directly to the structural concrete expansion joint opening. The fire resistant rating can reach 2-4hours. Different levels of fire barrier can be chosen for different building designs.
• Designed to provide the required fire endurance rating of 2 through 4 hours.
• Listed with an accredited independent laboratory.
• Accommodates dynamic movement without stress or degradation to its components.
• Minimizes passage of smoke.
• Design compatible with most expansion joints.
• No fire resistive caulks required.
• Accommodates seismic lateral shear.
NOTE: Minimum and maximum openings represent movement criteria only
|MSFB-50.pdf||50mm joint - expansion joint fire barrier|
|MSFB-50 TDS.pdf||50mm joint - expansion joint fire barrier|
|MSFB-Installation.pdf||50mm joint - expansion joint fire barrier|